1615 L Street is a 420,000 RSF Class A office building located in the heart of Washington’s Central Business District. Situated only three blocks from the Farragut North and Farragut West metro stations, the building offers tenants easy access to the various routes of the Red, Orange and Blue train lines. Drivers in the building possess equally convenient commuting access, with two of city’s primary thoroughfares, L Street and 16th Street, positioned directly outside the property.
1615 L Street has all the amenities one could want. The building opened a two story fitness center and large conference facility off the lobby in 2017 with additional renovations to the lobby, activated terraces and rooftop for completion in 2018. Prime location with metro and parking access and just a block away from the highly anticipated Midtown Center which includes 45,000 RSF of food and beverage retail.
- Location Central Business District
- Year Built 1984
- Year Renovated 2004
- Number of Floors 13
- Building Size 420,000 SF
- Average Floor 31,861 SF
- Parking Ratio .60/1,000 SF
- Column Spacing 20'
- Slab to Slab Height 9'
- Elevators 8
- Telecom Data Providers Windstream
- Building Hours Mon-Fri 8:00am – 6:00pm; Sat – 9:00am-1:00pm
- HVAC Central plant chillers with two air handlers per floor for the interior and fan coil units for the exterior. The Central plant has DDC controls.
- Energy Star Yes
- Transportation Farragut North (Red) 2 blocks; Farragut West (Blue, Orange, Silver) 3 blocks; McPherson Square (Blue, Orange, Silver) 4 blocks
- Amenities Concierge Desk, Conference Facility, Fitness Center, On-Site Management Office, Parking Garage, Rooftop Terrace