1700 New York Avenue is a 123,099 RSF LEED Gold, trophy office building located in the Central Business District of Washington, DC. The building features a full-height glass curtain-wall and meticulously planned trophy finishes throughout, designed to echo the elegance and power befitting its famous neighbor, the historic Corcoran Gallery of Art. Situated less than 200 yards from the White House, 1700 New York arguably showcases the most remarkable views of the DC skyline in the entire city, with direct sight lines to the White House, National Mall, Washington Monument, and more from its top floors and first-class rooftop deck.
Clients at 1700 New York Avenue enjoy on-site parking, a rooftop deck with a catering kitchen and restrooms, and a client-only fitness center. The building also boasts rare, exclusive features such as a destination dispatch elevator system, which transports clients from a breathtaking white marble lobby to office floors and the garage.
1700 New York Avenue offers easy access to the E Street Expressway and Interstate 66 within one block, as well as short drives to the Rock Creek Parkway, Whitehurst Freeway and K Streets.
- Location Central Business District
- Year Built 2013
- Number of Floors 8
- Building Size 123,099 SF
- Average Floor 14,000 SF
- Parking Ratio 0.59:1000 SF
- Column Spacing 30’ x 30’
- Slab to Slab Height 10’
- Elevators 3
- Telecom Data Providers Verizon
- Building Hours Mon-Fri 8:00am-8:00pm; Sat 9:00am-4:00pm
- HVAC Central plant chillers with floor-by-floor air handlers and DDC controlled VAV boxes, with resistance heat in the perimeter VAV boxes
- LEED Certification Gold
- Transportation Farragut West (Blue, Orange, Silver) 5 blocks
- Amenities Parking Garage, Rooftop Terrace, Fitness Center, On-Site Property Management Office