75-101 Federal Street
Historic Art Deco Building in the Financial District
75-101 Federal Street is a Class A office building comprised of two towers: 75 Federal Street standing at 21 stories tall and 101 Federal Street standing at 31 stories tall. Located in the heart of Boston’s Financial District, this historic Art Deco building is just two blocks from South Station and within three blocks of three additional T Stations. The two towers are connected by a newly renovated lobby and feature state-of-the-art elevators and amenities. Customers have access to a 10,000 square foot customer-only fitness center, and integrated retail, including:
- The BAR Method: a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels.
- B/SPOKE Studios: a premier indoor cycling studio offering a full body workout.
- Starbucks: a Seattle-based coffee company that offers a variety of coffee and tea, as well as pastries and light fare.
- David’s Shoe Repair: a local cobbler specializing in shoe repair and shoeshines.
- Essential Ground Operations: A sundry offering a wide assortment of healthy snack and beverage options along with a variety of candies, gum, mints and more.
- Santander Bank: a Boston-based bank that specializes in checking accounts, money market savings accounts, auto loans, personal loans, online banking, mortgages, and business banking.
|Year Built||1930 | 1988*|
|Year Renovated||2015 | 2019*|
|Number of Floors||21 | 31*|
|Building Size||267,000 SF | 587,319 SF*|
|Average Floor||15,000 SF | 20,000 SF*|
|Parking Ratio||0.21: 1000 SF|
|Column Spacing||15’ x 19’ and 17.5’ x 9’ | 25’ x 30’*|
|Elevators||8 | 11*|
|Amenities||Fitness Center, Parking Garage, and Retail|
|*Note||Specifications are for 75 Federal and 101 Federal, respectively.|
Green & Healthy Building Info
Property Management Contact
75-101 Federal Street, Boston, MA 02110